No registration for Bari X!

Der Flieger4

Hello,

yesterday in the evening I have downloaded and bought Bari X from you online shop. I have installed it together with the newest launcher on my offline PC. In order to register my product I sent you an email with my activation details, but haven't received an answer yet...I bought the product yesterday in the evening, because I knew it would take one day for the support to send me my activation mail, so I can activate the scenery before the weekend...but I have not received anything and so I can not use the product I have paid for!

Would you please help and send me the activation details! My order number is 374994.

Thank you,

Sebastian

Online activation not possible?

The scenery definatly needs to be activated online. I've just checked my launcher and it has to, so the only thing he can do is to wait for Aerosoft to answer.

I know that it has to be activated online, that's why I use the offline activation method the Launcher provides. But I sent my activation mail yesterday in the evening, and haven't got an answer until now.

Bari is the first Aerosoft scenery I bought, which needs the Launcher to activate it from my offline computer. This is actually a test, to see how Aerosoft's offline activation method works, and if I could buy their sceneries in the future. But as the offline activation does not seem to work, I think this was the last Aerosoft Launcher-activation scenery I bought... :(

It's a pity...if you have a look at eSellerate's system and compare it with the Launcher, you can see that eSellerate's system is by far better and I never had any problems with them. I have 9 eSellerate products installed and none of them had any activation problems, it even worked on a Sunday. Well, I hope that at least I get this scenery to run on my PC...

Thanks for your help, Otto...appreciate it! :)

Yes, I have used the same email and no, nothing in the spamfilter. I have received a confirmation yesterday, after I have sent my mail...so they should have gotten my activation request...

Just have received the registration key...very interesting that the mail was sent on September 7th and I received it now...?

Well let's hope the registration works, maybe the whole mess up was a fault from Hotmail and so the answer wasn't delivered promptly...

Just have received the registration key...very interesting that the mail was sent on September 7th and I received it now...?

Well let's hope the registration works, maybe the whole mess up was a fault from Hotmail and so the answer wasn't delivered promptly...

The system for offline activations isn't automatic, it has to be done manually hence the wait.