Aeromodeler Needs Help - Cat Hull Cross Sections for Museum Piece

LTCjRet

I think the folks here might be my last hope. I'm building a 1/15th scale PBY and I've run into a snag. The full size plans I have are hand-drawn and the hull lines are not fully symetrical across the z-axis & the chine lies are rather ill-defined. I think I've exausted the available resources for CAD-like files on the interwebs with not-too-productive results.

From what I've seen, the Aerosoft Cat seems to be my last best chance within the timeframe I've got. Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with someone at Aerosoft to see if they'd be willing to provide the mesh model for just the hull and empenage? Unfortunately, I don't have either FSX or the means to acquire the necessary "stuff" to make use of the full package. Thus the request for just the partial mesh.

Eventually this will be used to model OA-10A ship 44-33915 of the 5th Emergency Rescue Sqn based out of Halesworth, England in '45. (The Cats were actually upgrades from P-47Ds. Yes, you read that right.) Anyway, I'm a member of the 8th AF Museum and am hoping to have this completed as a hanging display model and a second to be completed as a flying model to get aerial shots of it with the museum in the background. If this works out I might also be looking for some skilled help in creating a FSX video recreating the loss of the '15 ship. So, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

John

post-71488-0-34986900-1346959404.jpg