Flight Data Recorder

• 4 months later...

I really like this flight Data Recorder, especially if I can ever figure out how to get it to sink with the right time of day, so far last couple flights its been saying pm instead of am because they both been late night flights or early am & its been saying the opposite of what it should be saying.. Anyway I still love it Mathjis..

Actually was wondering if there wasn't way, you guys couldn't get it to work with some of my other aircraft like Ifly, PMDG even though I don't fly pmdg some people do, Wilco products like the ERJ's & EMB 170's, QualityWings, Captainsim planes & such it would be very nice to have because its almost like what ACARS does.. It would be nice to have for sure for all my airplanes if there was a way you could possibly make it to work with more than just the Airbus..

That's good, but is there something that adds a lot more stuff? I'm talking about ILS feathers, waypoints, airports (but to be visible from everywhere), airways, etc...

• Aerosoft

That's good, but is there something that adds a lot more stuff? I'm talking about ILS feathers, waypoints, airports (but to be visible from everywhere), airways, etc...

Well you should check our Flight Keeper, very soon the DFDR will be export to that tool: http://www.aerosoft.de/_php_projekte/_php_screenshots/screenshots.php?sp=fsx&p=flightkeeper3

Archived