Luxembourg airports - config tool doesn't work

mozart

I want to use the config tool to remove the static planes from my Luxembourg Airports for FS2004

However, the config tool does not let me chose my Luxembourg installation, everything is "greyed out"

Can someone tell me how to use this tool? Or is there another way to remove static cargo planes from Luxembourg?

I want to use the config tool to remove the static planes from my Luxembourg Airports for FS2004

However, the config tool does not let me chose my Luxembourg installation, everything is "greyed out"

Can someone tell me how to use this tool? Or is there another way to remove static cargo planes from Luxembourg?

Look for a any files that contain the word stat in them and disable it and see if the objects have gone when you load it up next time.

Look for a any files that contain the word stat in them and disable it and see if the objects have gone when you load it up next time.

I already did that, because that is what I usually do with any scenery. Trouble with this one is that there is no file with the word "stat" or similar in it. Rather all files are numbered like ELLX-02b, ELLX-08a, etc. Not very conclusive.

The manual - which I of course read - says to use the configurator. But the configurator does not let me select Luxembourg.

So what can I do? I really need those parking spots at the cargo centre for my AI traffic!

I already did that, because that is what I usually do with any scenery. Trouble with this one is that there is no file with the word "stat" or similar in it. Rather all files are numbered like ELLX-02b, ELLX-08a, etc. Not very conclusive.

The manual - which I of course read - says to use the configurator. But the configurator does not let me select Luxembourg.

So what can I do? I really need those parking spots at the cargo centre for my AI traffic!

I dont think you'll find thats a static aircraft but an object thats meant to be there.