Mykonos X (topic closed, product released)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aprox. one week of work left on bugfixing and writing the manual, then the release is up to Aersoft - it's getting close!

Video production starts today and here's a panorama for you guys! 1680px wide.

JMK_Panorama.jpg

Great work and one amazing shot and scenery and a non brainier to add to the virtual world of Greece :-)

Looks like the months of hard work has paid off judging by those screenshots ;)

Cant wait to fly some holiday makers here with one of my VA's!

Well done 29Palms...Looking forward to release.

Do not mean to be rude, this scenario was tested more thoroughly??

Because if the FPS stay the same in Helsinki X is getting nervous .... Scenario heavy and unresolved at the moment.

Do not want to throw $ $ $ in the trash again ..... From what I saw so far gorgeous scenery!

Hey Magalhaes,

as a beta tester, I promise you that the FPS similary to the scenery are very good! For sure it is an Add-On scenery and not a default ones but I also have the Helsinki Add-On and get at Mykonos by far more FPS!

You'll have the option do deactivate FPS-hungry features, so do not worry about the FPS.

The money will be worth it!

Thanks Bernd for the statement!

We had a little rating in the beta forum where the testers were able to allot points (0-10) to eight different categories.

One of those categories was "performance". Five testers participated and "performance" got 9 points on an average.

The overall rating result was also 9 points on an average. We're quite happy with that :)

Archived