PMDG 737NGX Landing at Madeira Airport

Hallo,

zuerst einmal tut mir leid, dass ich hier nicht auf Englisch schreibe, aber ich hatte letztes Jahr erst mein zweites Jahr Englisch und so tue ich mich halt noch ein wenig schwer bei evt. Antworten auf Englisch zu antworten.

Nun aber zu meinem Video:

Das ist mein erstes Video und ich hoffe euch gefällt es.

Ich nehme gerne Kritik an, dann aber bitte auf Deutsch wenn möglich! :rolleyes:

Danke!

Nice video, totally wrong approach though.

Please can you say me what is wrong with the approach? Then I can learn from my errors. :lightbulb_s:

I know, at GELO waypoint I´m a little bit to deep because I looked on the Altimeter and not on the Radio Altimeter. It´s actually a rookie mistake but it can happen. :unsure::banghead1_s:

So, please tell me what is going wrong.

Thank you! :bow_down2_s:

Was den Anflug betrifft:

Madeira hat ja einen VOR/DME Anflug. das heißt verlass dich nicht zu sehr auf die Magenta Linie sondern mehr auf die Instrumente. Nachdem du das DVOR FUN Überflogen hast ist der Radial gleich dem Heading (212 grad) da du ja wie gesagt FROM ( was bei einem DVOR eig. Egal ist ) fliegst. Ab 6 DME FUN wird die Kurve laut Charts eingeleitet. Und natürlich die Höhe. Aber ein gutes Video !

The outbound course from the FUN VOR is 212. You should also be completely configured for landing prior to starting the final turn at around 1300ft - This should be done when entering the last part of the downwind. The final turn starts at DME6.0 outbound from FUN VOR and you went much more ahead.

The altitude at GELO should be no more than 900ft and no less than 850ft (absolute minimum). Then follow the lights at night or visually during the day to the runway.

It's all in the charts, it's a beautiful and dangerous approach and takes a while to master. There is an IVAO event sometimes during the year where a certificate is issued in the Portuguese division, if you fly online join in!!

I'll say it again, great video and keep it up!

Ok, yes, you are absolutely right. I know all these things and I have also the charts each flight next to me. But I have these changes done consciously.

But it did not work as it should. :unsure: On 6.0DME, where I should turn, I have disengaged the AP and the A / T and extended the flaps. So my turn starts even later than it already was. :(

That's why I did not really get into the trun. I have taken Course 214, and not 6.0 but 8.0 NM. So I'd better come into the turn. And I can also follow it better on the ND. -_-

But as I said it did not work this time. And so my approach was wrong. :(

With the height I have already explained above. And again, what a rookie mistake. :rolleyes:

So, I will do again a video. But this time correctly. B)

It's fun and I can do it yet. ;)

Was den Anflug betrifft:

Madeira hat ja einen VOR/DME Anflug. das heißt verlass dich nicht zu sehr auf die Magenta Linie sondern mehr auf die Instrumente. Nachdem du das DVOR FUN Überflogen hast ist der Radial gleich dem Heading (212 grad) da du ja wie gesagt FROM ( was bei einem DVOR eig. Egal ist ) fliegst. Ab 6 DME FUN wird die Kurve laut Charts eingeleitet. Und natürlich die Höhe. Aber ein gutes Video !

Es tut mir leid, ich habe deinen Post aus irgendeinem Grund gar nich bemerkt! :o

Du hast natürlich völlig recht! Ich bin jetzt auch an einem neuen Video dran, wo ich wirklich vieles anders machen werde, den Anflug viel besser planen werde usw.

Auch das Wetter wird nochmals viel anspruchsvoller und dann wird das Ganze auch viel schöner zum anschauen. ^_^

Also alles schön nach Charts...ganz nach vorschrift... :rolleyes: