September screenshot contest (Winner announced)

• Aerosoft

The September screenshots topic is:

"Your place"

These day we got so many nice scenery for regions and cities that many people are able to find their own house. And if not they often can see their village or city in some detail. So make a screenshot in any simulator (trains, boats, aircraft) that shows 'your place'. Please do give a bit of info on the scenery used.

Only if you live there... (Like for example Andras Field)

post-43-0-65420500-1346498939_thumb.jpg

:crylaugh_s:

I'll assume that the private ride is too big to fit in the hangar? I think you need your own Extended livery lol....

Kyle, watch the video for Andras Field on the product page.

Very cool, I haven't watched it since I bought the scenery a year or two ago. First thing I noticed is just how much has changed, it's like a new product now lol

My place at 78 Artwick Avenue, Andras Field, Germany.

Edit - Unfortunately, the free web hosting site FSFiles was hit with a JS attack by someone with nothing better to do, and is now corrupted and according to the web master, permanently offline. Forced to withdraw. :angry2_s:

My real house doesn't exist in the sim, I can't even find the town I live in. :lol:

Yes, I think that´s the problem. My house doesn´t exist, too. I have found the place indeed but there are only some trees. And that isn´t a house so I can´t participate here. :unsure:

So many are excluded. And that´s a shame.

OK guys, so I will give it a try :glare_s: . It's probably no piece of art, but I tried to get a real flight captured over my town on final approach to Frankfurt as I see them several times a day. By the way, "my place" is the small village next to the river (Main) on the left side. So I hope to see some more shots in here...

Just give it a try...

I was using VFR Germany 1 for the shot...

post-12318-0-98230800-1346803079_thumb.j

Oh come on guys. Even my small couple hundred people village is present, with UTE. Dont tell me you cant get your home in with a similar kind of addon..

OK guys, so I will give it a try :glare_s: . It's probably no piece of art, but I tried to get a real flight captured over my town on final approach to Frankfurt as I see them several times a day. By the way, "my place" is the small village next to the river (Main) on the left side. So I hope to see some more shots in here...

Just give it a try...

I was using VFR Germany 1 for the shot...

post-12318-0-98230800-1346803079_thumb.j

That's near Seligenstadt, right?

Yeah, well... As "my place" is not very nice included in the FSX-Standard-Scenery, I took a picture of my district... :P;)

post-44812-0-98986100-1346849788_thumb.j

On the picture you can see two rail-tracks. Follow them and then, they cross with a road. From this point, go a little bit right and then way up and somewhere there is my house... You have to love Hamburg! :D;)

That's near Seligenstadt, right?

Yes Frank, it's Karlstein on the opposite side. Funny that already two recognized it, didn't know I live in such a popular region :lolsign_s:

Maybe we get a shoot, were all our places are on one pic, ha ha!

Yes Frank, it's Karlstein on the opposite side. Funny that already two recognized it, didn't know I live in such a popular region :lolsign_s:

Maybe we get a shoot, were all our places are on one pic, ha ha!

Lol :D I live in Michelbach, i'm sure you know it well since it is only maybe 15 km away ;)

2241-210.jpg

25 years ago... I was doing my Rekrutenschule (basic training) at Payerne AFB as armourer on Hawker Hunter Mk58 B)

myplac10.jpg

At that time, Payerne was my home, that was yesterday... :rolleyes:

hunter11.jpg

Switzerland Pro by Flylogicsoftware

LSMP, Payerne Air Base, Switzerland Version 3 by Jon Dombrowitcz

Hawker Hunter by AlphaSim

Texture Hunter J-4072 by Kurt Stoeckli

Archived