My Traffic 2013

JoeDav

Hello Forum,

I just purchased My Traffic 2013 and it will not load. I clicked and chose the path to FS9 folder but it still says "CANNOT FIND MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR"

Any ideas?

Joe

I too am having the same problem with My Traffic 2013. It says in the product title My Traffic 2013 FSX+FS2004 if My Traffic 2013 is not made for FS2004 then this is very very misleading and FS2004 should not have been mentioned in the title. I would very much want a refund if this is the case. So if someone can clarify this issue i would very much appreciate it. Thank You

Yeah let me know what you find. I just email them saying pretty much what I said on here. I have a feeling this is only a FSX add on and someone just worded things wrong but I am not going to be out 42 bucks lol

Hi Ryan and Joe,

on the Aerosoft detail website they said the FS2004 of "MyTraffic 2006 (Version 4.1a)" is included in the DVD-Version or can be downloaded under this link:

http://www.aerosoft2...V41_for_FS9.zip

At Simmarket they pulished the same link to downlaod the FS2004-Version too ... ;)

(http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/mytraffic2010/MT2006V41_for_FS9.zip)

Regards,

Joerg

That's cheeky, MyTraffic 4.1 is free to download by anyone regardless of who they are, Burkhard made 4.1 for FS9 abandonware (free to download and no support) sometime last year or maybe even the year before that. Describing MyTraffic 2013 as a FS2004/FSX product is blatant mis-selling.

• Upvote 1

To be honest folks it is up to the customer to read the product page in its entirety and if not sure should ask.

Sorry, Shaun but this is not good enough. I have the utmost respect for Aerosoft, and I am a very loyal customer.

I too bought MT13.

Because you can find it in the FS2004 section, and because you have written "FSX + FS2004" next to the title, and because you are very consistent in keeping these correct, it is very misleading for this add-on not to be a FS2004 add-on.

A refund would be appreciated.

Shaun,

Yes, sorry I have been buying products from both Aerosoft and Simmarket for about 7 years now and never had this problem before. On both sites it says in big bold letters FSX & FS2004

I think they should give us a refund especially customer like me who spend anywhere from USD$ 50-200 per month on Flight Sim software.

JD

Shaun,

This is much better, but MT13 is still available in the FS2004 section, so the problem is not completely solved yet.

What about refunds for us FS2004 users that bought MT13 in good faith?

Shaun,

This is much better, but MT13 is still available in the FS2004 section, so the problem is not completely solved yet.

What about refunds for us FS2004 users that bought MT13 in good faith?

Please write to support@aerosoft.com regarding this.