Takeoff from LGIR

I bought the new Heraklion scenery a few days ago and now i finally had the time to test it and all i have to say is wow... I did a flight with Holgis Oneworld Paint for the PMDG NGX from LGIR to EDDH and here are some screens of the departure out of runway 27.

15qdqd.jpg

Still at the parking position. I love those animated flags in front of the terminal

2krd9b.jpg

Lined up at runway 27. Take a closer look at those runway textures. They are simply stunning. Only FSDreamteam and flightbeam has them equal.

331cwq.jpg

Airborne and the following left turn because of the high mountains at the end of the runway.... Really nice left turn at maybe 1000ft agl. Some departures offer a nice view over the harbour at the left cockpit window.

4yuea2.jpg

Same situaion, external view. Here you can see the harbour and the ships, which follow real world routings. In the moment i started taxiing, there was a big ship just exiting the harbour.

I personally love this scenery and i recommend it to everyone, who thinks about buying it. Also i´m looking forward to do some flights to LGIR with the Airbus X Extended, as soon as it is out.

Thanks for watching,

alex :)

• Upvote 3

I Agree.

Heraklion is just a magnificent-piece-of-art scenery and my personal favorite now!

Your shots are beautiful too!

Hope to see some traffic in Heraklion ;)

Thanks, yeah it is really a special scenery. It gives you the feeling of actually being there because of those little animations.. (animated flags, birds, real world ship routes etc.)