Mega Airport Frankfurt 2013!?

AaronGraham

• Aerosoft

Looks like we are getting a new version! :D

Product Page: http://en.shop.aeros...anguage=english

Anyone at Aerosoft give more information?

Basically it is the same product with some new technology and updated to the current state of the airport. We try to update all the Mega Airports every 2 years. Same development team, no release scheduled at this moment.

• Upvote 1

Hey

Very cool will the frames like Munich ?, because at the time Frankfurt is one of the Frame Killer in FS9 or X.I wait 2 Years for thies News for Frankfurt 2013.cool Aerosoft Chrsitmas is perfect this Year Frankfurt,Düsseldorf and Heathrow wow.

My Heart is in Frankfurt <3 Home sweet Home.

regards Julian

• Aerosoft

Hey

Very cool will the frames like Munich ?, because at the time Frankfurt is one of the Frame Killer in FS9 or X.I wait 2 Years for thies News for Frankfurt 2013.cool Aerosoft Chrsitmas is perfect this Year Frankfurt,Düsseldorf and Heathrow wow.

My Heart is in Frankfurt <3 Home sweet Home.

regards Julian

Gents, we got no more info on this product, the moment I got more to tell or show it will be in the Preview Forum.

Basically it is the same product with some new technology and updated to the current state of the airport. We try to update all the Mega Airports every 2 years. Same development team, no release scheduled at this moment.

So will it be like the 2012-versions for the GAP, or more a complete remake (like FlyTampa did??) I would honestly prefer second, because then we wouldn't get a product with a mix of techniques out of the past 5/6 years, but with 2012er only! I'm just hoping it will have the same quality like e.g. the upcoming MA Helsinki scenery!

Budapest was as far as I know a complete remake. Maybe you could do the same with Frankfurt? Compared to others it looks - sorry - terrible. I'd pay the full price owning the old version :)