Weeze - Trees are floating in the air

PatrickZ

I got a problem with the Aerosoft Weeze scenery in FSX. A group of trees just east of the terminal building seems to be floating in the air, instead of at the ground they float about 2 or 3 meters above it. Other trees are normal as far as I figured out so far, only those aren't.

I don't know if it makes any difference, but I got FS Global 2010 installed. Could it be that this ground mesh places Weeze at a different hight than the default FSX?

No, they're still floating however it does make a difference. With FS Global enabled, they float about 3 meters above the ground. When it's disabled, they float about 1,5 meters above the ground.

Also with FS Global disabled the ground textures seem to be cripled, the platform and taxiways are fully grey without lines on them and the edges are not smooth. This might have to do with Flight1 Ultimate Terrain Europe wich modifies the terrain.cfg file. I've had a similar problem before with Lelystad. Lelystad was built to work with the original non-modified terrain.cfg file and gave problems with the modifications needed for Ultimate Terrain. However in this case the ground textures worked fine with FS global enabled.

And another thing I noticed, with FS global disabled AESlite suddenly became active. There are busses driving around. I didn't miss it before, but now I noticed it was there suddenly. I guess AESLite is dependant on the airport height level too.