EndlessShrimp

Cheaper Alternatives?

So, I recently bought Andras, and I'm wondering if I could buy a airpark slot, but I don't really have the 40 Euros to spend on one. Therefor, I wanted to see if I could get some sort of small cottage near the Glider strip, seeing as how I mostly fly gliders from Andras Field. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks

-Charlie AKA EndlessShrimp.

There will be more properties available in the not so distant future, what the pricing will be we dont know as it will be set by aerosoft.

So, I recently bought Andras, and I'm wondering if I could buy a airpark slot, but I don't really have the 40 Euros to spend on one. Therefor, I wanted to see if I could get some sort of small cottage near the Glider strip, seeing as how I mostly fly gliders from Andras Field. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks

-Charlie AKA EndlessShrimp.

I would echo that sentiment - I have a limited budget to spend on FS (and my other hobbies) but it would be nice to have my own "pad" at Andras.

Shaun, what are you insinuating :lol: I never get lost when under the influence, just temporarily unaware of my position :lol:

Ney me ole fruit, you in Europe, you dont drink pints there lol.