Credits?!

A3AM

Hello Aerosoft Users,

I would just like to know why on earth does AES charge credits to activate the services on a specific airport?

Sure, its a GREAT product but why do we have to buy credits for a high price of money??

Don't we spend enough money on actually buying the addon scenery??

I am not trying to start a war on the developers but I am just saying I think it is unnecessary.

Any one got their own views??

Thanks,

- Adam. ^_^

Well, it takes a lot of work for Oliver to program AES for any airport, as the entire airport requires customization for every parking spot, and as such, the larger the airport is, the longer amount of time and the more work is required to complete it. So, you pay for the time and development work that Oliver puts into the product.

• Upvote 2

Well I get where you are coming from but with the amount of users aerosoft has.. Surely there is enough cash for him and making users pay for things like credits is just taking it a bit too far..

Oliver Pabst is an independent developer. His Airport Enhancement Services tool is published and sold by Aerosoft.

If you expect it to be free you could expect the same from any other product sold by Aerosoft, a scenery, an aircraft or a tool.

Money for each work must be paid somewhere. Wouldn't it go to Oliver directly from AES, the other products would have to be more expensive to generate the cost.

making users pay for things like credits is just taking it a bit too far

Nowhere too far since AES is not a necessary part of any scenery to function. It is just an enhancement (hence its name) you may or may not want to have. It's your choice.

And please do not forget the generosity of Oliver who supported more than one hundred airports for us free of charge.

• Upvote 2