HERAKLION AI TAXI ISSUE

DIM

Hi

Have an issue with the AI aircraft seperation as they overlap while taxiing. Do u have any idea how this could be solved? Think I 've seen it once in the past and if I remember well has sth to do with the AFX file (wingspan??) . Not sure if anybody else has the same issue. Use UT2 and have no problems on any of the other third party airports I use.

Txs

Dimitris

I checked my traffic at Heraklion (I don't use any traffic packages) and I did not notice any such problem.

This is most probably related to UT2 rather than the AFX file as the latter has to do with the paths of the AI aircraft within the airport and not the taxi speed..............

Just my POV ;)

Hey guys

Txs for the replies

Yes I mean what Alex mentioned . So lets take the case that you have 2 planes holding short of runway, the second doesn't stay behind the first to create the normal queue but goes throught the first plane and merge until of course the first gets the clearance and then they seperate again. I mentioned it here cause I fly many different airports with long queues i.e eham and don't face this issue. Not very important but LGIR is such a realistic project and this thing is a bit annoying ( mainly during spotting :)) )

Dimitris

[ ... ] you have 2 planes holding short of runway, the second doesn't stay behind the first to create the normal queue but goes throught the first plane and merge until of course the first gets the clearance and then they seperate again. [ ... ]

This issue might be caused by Hold Shorts which were placed in the wrong direction.

Change the Hold Short on TWY A to 'Forward', on TWY C to 'Reverse', on TWY E to 'Reverse' and on TWY G to 'Forward'.

Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

This issue mainly appears if the taxiway width is set to 0.

It should be set to a appropriate width for the aircraft so they "detect each other".

• Upvote 2