UK2000 EGLL v2 Missing gate centerline lateral guidance lights

CaptKornDog

Hello all,

I've had this product for a while and I suppose this is the first time I've noticed this.

Comparing the assorted screenshots around the web (and the manual), including:

t1E_3.jpg

...with my simulator, I seem to be missing the two lights that visually cue centerline guidance at every single gate. After an uninstall, reinstall of both EGLL V2.15, uninstall, then reinstall of V2.20, and an update to AES V2.24, I seem to still be missing these lights.

image3drw.jpg

Does anyone know what is wrong here or what file am I missing? These would be a LOT more convenient for parking, I can't believe I've missed out all this long.

Thanks.

Turns out this was indeed an issue with the UK2000 installer rather than activating AES at EGLL. Moderators, please either lock or remove this topic as it has been resolved elsewhere.

• Upvote 2

• Deputy Sheriffs

Locked at request of OP. And I second Kyle's note about sharing the solution. Too often, silence is all that follows the "ah-ha" sug