strobe lights and wrong position for landing/taxi lights

tockas

i have found tha the position of landing lights and taxi lights in the Eurowings bae are wrong.also the strobe are flashing in a strange way.some times fast sometimes slow.not like reality.the front wheel when on maximun turn , turns a little bit.Any suggestions?

i have found tha the position of landing lights and taxi lights in the Eurowings bae are wrong.also the strobe are flashing in a strange way.some times fast sometimes slow.not like reality.the front wheel when on maximun turn , turns a little bit.Any suggestions?

Moved this from the Katana 4X support forum to here.

Which sim? System specs? In-game settings?

If you want guesses, I'd say your quadroflange is out of sub-synch with the Keppling configuration and you need to loosen the scrotal foundation by .001 or possibly .002 depending on the leverage ratio.

Based on what you've told us so far, that would be my guess.

• Upvote 5

Which sim? System specs? In-game settings?

If you want guesses, I'd say your quadroflange is out of sub-synch with the Keppling configuration and you need to loosen the scrotal foundation by .001 or possibly .002 depending on the leverage ratio.

Based on what you've told us so far, that would be my guess.

i use fs9.when i say about the lights i mean that the lights that are positioned at the starting point of the fuselage (upper point where the wing starts just over the passengers windows in the middle of the fuselage) cant light on.taxi lights and landing lights are positioned the one next to the other on the wings middle point.real bae has lights on the starting position of the wing and at the middle of the wing.as for the strobes i meant that they flash some times fast sometimes slow.

i use fs9.when i say about the lights i mean that the lights that are positioned at the starting point of the fuselage (upper point where the wing starts just over the passengers windows in the middle of the fuselage) cant light on.taxi lights and landing lights are positioned the one next to the other on the wings middle point.real bae has lights on the starting position of the wing and at the middle of the wing.as for the strobes i meant that they flash some times fast sometimes slow.

This product was made some time ago and I dont think there will be any fixes forthcoming any more, sorry.