English (United States)

suddste

I see it in installers all the time and it's a pet hate.

It annoys me.

Although the language may be very similar, it still annoys me. Could we have it changed in future installers possibly?

(Although I have nothing against the US or anything, it just annoys me)

So just to be clear and out of curiosity, it's just the fact that it specifies "United States" instead of just "English" that bothers you.......?

So just to be clear and out of curiosity, it's just the fact that it specifies "United States" instead of just "English" that bothers you.......?

doesnt say English (United Kingdom) as well as English (United States)

I assume it is just the option of the installer software, might even be the only English option they offer to Aerosoft. Some websites do that as well, UK or US, either way it's all the same, lest you count colour vs. color, trunk vs. boot. :lol:

Might have to take up the case with the actual installer creator, either way, I think there may be bigger fish to fry.....

I assume it is just the option of the installer software, might even be the only English option they offer to Aerosoft. Some websites do that as well, UK or US, either way it's all the same, lest you count colour vs. color, trunk vs. boot. :lol:

Might have to take up the case with the actual installer creator, either way, I think there may be bigger fish to fry.....

lol, fair enough :big_boss_s: