Saitek Rudder Pedals Limited Braking

I have installed and calibrated my Saitek rudder pedals as per instructions and in the FSX advanced settings have the sensitivity set to 80%, 0% null for the brakes. The problem is this: differential braking works fine. When I apply the brakes as evenly as possible I get "BRAKES", but if you move the pedals more, the "DIFFERENTIAL BRAKES" show up. It's like there is a limited range for the brakes effectiveness. Any recommendations?

Thank you,

Curtis

For my pedals I have 100% sensitivity with 5% null. I wouldn't worry if the Differential message shows as it's unlikely that both pedals are reporting exactly the same value to FSX. Does the aircraft actually swing? I'm pretty sure that if I stand on the brakes I'm getting full braking even if the Diff message shows.

Also, check you have the reversed control function applied for the pedal brake axes in-sim. I think that also reverses the sense of the sensitivity and null zone adjustments on some setups.