AES on New PC

Hi

Firstly I have read this topic, but couldn't reply because it was locked:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/51746-aes-transfer-to-new-computer/#entry351313

I have finally made the move from FS9 to FSX. I have bought a new machine for FSX, I have removed everyhing from my old PC that contains AES and FS9 and the add ons that used AES.

1) I have always bought my AES credits from Simnmarket dating back from 2007 till present, I have a record on simmarket of these codes, can I still use them without having to copy the previous files on my PC to my new machine, ie, could I simply reactivate those Airports that are compatible with FSX?

2) Are the credits valid for FSX versions, for example using UK2000 Manchester FS9, can this be used with FSX now without having to buy additional credits?

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

IIRC, credits used on an FS9 airport can be used at the same airport (same publisher, same airport) in FSX without penalty.

• Deputy Sheriffs

They don't expire, they just get used up. So as long as you haven't used any in FSX, or ones you've used in FSX are all for airports used in FS9, you should not have lost anything.