Sign in to follow this  
petermcleland

208/Naval8...

HunterLoop2.jpg

A while ago I published a Keynote file "208 Squadron in Kenya for the iPad"...However, that needed an iPad and an App called Keynote to run.

Here is a PDF version that can be viewed on a PC and also on an iPad in the built in iBooks app...It has over 170 pictures (A few more than my original PowerPoint presentation) and the download is 42 mbs:-

http://www.petermcleland.com/dl/208_Squadron_in_Kenya_PDF.zip

I hope some people will be entertained by it...There are no transition effects or music but the picture quality is good :)

Very cool, thank you for sharing! Love the Kilimanjaro shot!

Thanks Kyle...This all started as a printed and bound booklet that I made for the surviving 208 Squadron pilots that you saw in those pictures taken half a century ago. I printed and posted them to all the survivors...14 copies. Sadly a couple of them have since passed on. They were all very pleased to receive this memento of a wonderful period in their lives.

I have since made it into a PowerPoint presentation, then a Keypoint Presentation for iPad and now that PDF file...I'm pleased that you have enjoyed it :)

No way i'm downloading that - the World is upside down...

Cracking read, Peter. :excellenttext_s:

Thank you Simon :)

Mathijs...Well I have several lists in my logbooks but I could compile a complete list as it is not a huge number...In fact I will do that for my own interest :)