Boeing 737-800 Tuifly Takeoff at Berlin-Tegel

Guest SirAviation

Think of editing/cutting your videos at least a bit.

Here the takeoff roll starts after more than a minute and completely nothing happens before.

Not that much happens after. Try changing something, like adding a different perspective (another wing view at a different angle, the engine view, etc)

It is hard for anyone to concentrate on it without moving the slider forward in hope to see something else.

• Upvote 2

With FRAPS you can record whatever you see in the sim. So this is up to you what views and perspectives you shoot.

Plus even in Windows Movie Maker you can edit your videos (eg cut off unnecessary parts, both image and sounds).

Just try and I am sure your videos will look more professional. :)

• Upvote 1

Real Sounds

You can cut them too (eg not to force us to look at a static view for some 70 seconds). Just give it a thought.

Remember that if you make a video and announce it to the world, your viewers are you eyes. ;)

• Upvote 1

I need Sony Vegas

No. It is expensive. It will pay back once you make money with your videos one day.

There are some other freeware editors, and for the purposes I mentioned above, WMM is more than enough.

and FSRECORDER

Yes, this is a great little utility (using it myself) and, of course, it is free.

because of the Haters

You have 'haters' at YouTube?