WANTED

Eskimo john

Do you guys have any cheap plots? I want to mainly fly gliders, so I only want like a little apartment for "vacations" and the like. If I could have like a grass/gravel place to park a glider/motorglider that would be so cool. Though I really can't spare much more than like... 20-30 bucks*, and that's stretching it for me, unfortunately. *sad violin* :boohoo_s:

*Edit: Excuse me, 20 USD*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As to not double post, I will just say it here, should I create a new topic for this? If I don't get a reply in two (2) days, I'll just go ahed and make it.

• 4 weeks later...

We still have a couple of Helicopter plots for sale Lamb... If you want one of those - let me know! I have one of those myself and like it a lot.

Try as hard as I can I mostly crash helicopters, so I am sure nobody would want to live next to me.

What I need is a place to park a thing of beauty, a Catalina.

Yeah my dad was always saying that to me, and it really sucked. I hate to say it but he was right :lol: Seeing as its just me running the joint now things might be a little slow coming. For the I apologise, but I have a 50 hour week full time job, a part time job and family life to lead. But, we will get there!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1. would anyone be interested in selling their property?

too2fast4you2@hotmail.com

2. Concider the market for a higher end airpark. Room for some high end biz jets??????Gulfstreams Falcons Citations.

• 2 months later...

Hi. I would like to ask the same question today about available plots. Also I want to know, where I can find the download version 1.20, in my account it is only the version 1.17 available. Thanks for feedbacks

BUBU

BUBU, I don't think you'll get a response. Since Ole Andreasen has retired, there was only Matt_Smith trying to keep Andras Fields going but he's now taking a well deserved break because he is the only one left who was interested in Andras Fields.

As far as the plot goes, I was interested at one time but now the only plot I seek is their graveyard. I'm sorry to be blunt but Andras Fields has become a ghost town with tumbleweed which saddens me. I even miss the banter of fellow members and their flight experiences etc. Alas they are all gone. :( Such a shame.

Anyhoooo, good luck with your plot mate.

Archived