Reinstalling Keflavic

kelm

Hello,

Several days ago i bought Keflavik for XP-Plane. I used it without any problem. I have reinstalled XPlane for having the possibility to use both the 10.05rc1 and the last beta update.

The only problem is that i have deleted the custom scenery folder where keflavik was installed without uninstalling the addon (i forgot), and now the installer dont want to reinstall my product. I hope that someone can help me to solve this problem. thanks for the help.

Hum...Is someone at aerosoft is able to provide technical support for their products...or is this forum is useless for this kind of request ?

Note: Like this is sunday, so i can understand that for today its a little to much asking, but i hope that next week i will have an answer for solving a problem, with a stupid protection system for having the right to use a product that i bought.

Ok, made the first post the 08/17 and until today no real support or solution for resolving this "aerosoft installer" problem.

I have just received a mail which asking if i try to reinstall X-Plane and the scenery... despite the fact in my first mail i have already told what i try to do...

For buying it's easy, for teasing your products on your board you are very efficient, but your customer support is pitiful and Unacceptable.

Last time i buy a product from a company which really dont care about his customers.

I continue to wait for a solution for having the privilege to use a product bought.

thanks for reading

• Administrator

At first..we need time to resolve a problem. the problem here is, that it is a brandnew installer plattform (for X-Plane Installer)and we never had this kind of problems before.

So to your problem.....

Please try following if you are using Windows XP.

Rename this file

c:\Programme\Zero G Registry\.com.zerog.registry.xml -> c:\Programme\Zero G Registry\.com.zerog.registry.bak

and try the installation again

Please try following if you are using Windows Vista/7.

Rename this file

c:\Program Files (x86)\Zero G Registry\.com.zerog.registry.xml -> c:\Program Files (x86)\Zero G Registry\.com.zerog.registry.bak

and try the installation again

• Upvote 1

I can understand that if you meet a problem with one of your product, you need time to search a solution for solving the problem.

But if you leave after my initial post a message which explains it, i shall have wisely waited for an answer. It is just a question of commercial relation between a company and his customers.

I tried your solution, its working, so thanks for helping me to solve this issue.