no Texture after installing Cessna 206UG STATIONAR FSX

roei-guy

Hi

I have installed the Carenado Cessna 206UG STATIONAR FSX on my fsx program.

I can see the aircraft when i chose it from the current aircraft

but there is no Texture... the air plane is complitley white with no marking

even inside the plane there is no instruments.

i open the aircraft.cfg and i can't find a problem there.

I tryed to repair and i tryed to reinstall

It didn't help

Can someone help me with instruction how to fix it ?

Shmuel

Hi Shmuel,

Are you running the FSX under Vista or Windows 7? If so, please deactivate the User Account Control on the Control Panel. In Vista uncheck the case on the "Activate/Deactivate the User Account Control" in Windows 7 please set the cursors all down. Restart Windows and try again the installation.

Regards,

Alex

Hi Shmuel,

Are you running the FSX under Vista or Windows 7? If so, please deactivate the User Account Control on the Control Panel. In Vista uncheck the case on the "Activate/Deactivate the User Account Control" in Windows 7 please set the cursors all down. Restart Windows and try again the installation.

Regards,

Alex

Hi Alex

Thank you for the help.

I did what you have explain me to do, it didn't help and I steel have white airplanes with no instrument's inside them.

I have set the cursors all down in the Activate/Deactivate the User Account Control

Maybe it should have been like that from the start?

I removed the installation completely and tried to install it again.

I Steel have got white aircraft's.

I'm running windows 7 64 bit, i7 computer, 8 g ram with NVidia ge 640 2 g ram 124 bit.

After I made the first installation I opened the fsx program to select the Cessna 206 aircraft.

I have got dialog boxes that have said: would you like to designate this model (c:\program files\Microsoft…\cessna2066.GAU\as 'trusted software"?

Select yes to automatically load this software whenever you start flight simulator.

Select no to load this software for this session only.

I think I have press no.

Then I have got the message: 'there was not possible to recognize the publisher identity, do you Shure you want to operate this program? Cessna2060.GAU

I have got 2 options: operate and do not operate.

Maybe I pressed again do not operate

After that I have got the whit aircrafts.

I tried to look for the file? Cessna2060.GAU in my computer and did not find such a file.

I removed the installation completely and tried to install it again.

This time when I chose the Cessna 206 in the fsx program there wasn't any questions it cam white immediately.

This is very frustrating.

I installed many aircraft and scenery usually It's come in zip files and I didn't have this white problems.

What can it be?

May be something got stuck in some "trusted" area in windows?

Can you figure out another possbilty to solve this problem ?

Thank you

shmuel

Also please provide version information from FSX.exe

This is an SP2/Acceleration only aircraft.

hi

the poblem solved .

it's the dx10.

thank you very much

shmuel