European bus simulator won't recognizeLogitech G27 wheel?

I played Bus simulator 2012 with my old PC and the game worked fine with my G27 wheel. But now when I got a new PC and I have installed all the drivers for my wheel, but now when I start the game and try to configure my Wheel controls. It wont let me IN to the wheel / game pad options menu... It doesn't seem to realize my wheel is plugged in, in any other game the wheel works just fine.

In other hand it DOES recognize my Xbox360 controller and when it is plugged in I can configure it's options in the controls menu.

I rember that I had some similar struggles with my old PC too, but I cannot figure out how I fixed it since it was over an year ago.

Any help/ideas how this could be fixed?

I have to If I want it to work in any game, so yes I did calibrate it, but it just refuses to work in Bus simulator 2012. In every other game it works.

Found the reason why it wasn't working my controllers ID was set to be ID2 so I changed it to be ID1 then it worked.

• Upvote 1