My Traffic FSX 2010

Jose Rezende

I have another question regarding MyTraffic for FSX but I didn't wanted to start a new topic for this.

At the moment I'm using UT2 as a traffic tool, but I'm not really happy with it. For me the most important airports are by far LSZH and LFSB. But for example at LSZH: No matter what time it is, I never see an ARJ on the apron (Traffic is set to 100%). Or at Basle there are no Easyjets. Even though it's not one of my favourite airlines (...) they just belong to this airport. Instead I see more Learjets at Zurich than Bombardier has ever constructed ;)

Now my question: Could somebody please be so kind and make three MyTraffic screenshots for me: LSZH and LFSB from bird's eye view and a close-up of a Swiss Airbus. If they're fine (or at least better) I will immediately switch to MyTraffic and MA Zurich.

Thanks and best regards!

Hello Shaun

Thanks for your reply! I didn't check the timetables so far, will do that in the next days. But I even though everything is at 100% I never saw a Swiss ARJ at LSZH and that's very strange (EUROSWISS has 20 Jumbolinos). Do you use UT, MyTraffic or WoAI?

I would be very grateful if someone could post the three screenshots I mentioned above :)

Hello Shaun

Thanks for your reply! I didn't check the timetables so far, will do that in the next days. But I even though everything is at 100% I never saw a Swiss ARJ at LSZH and that's very strange (EUROSWISS has 20 Jumbolinos). Do you use UT, MyTraffic or WoAI?

I would be very grateful if someone could post the three screenshots I mentioned above :)

I use UT2 so will check but do check the timetable facility in the program.

Hallo habe mal eine Frage zum MyTraffic 2010...

dieses Tool enthält ja die Demo vom SuperTrafficBord, das MyTrafficBoard...

nun habe ich noch den FS9 und wollte fragen, ob dieses Demo TrafficBoard auch in diesem zur verfügung steht oder nur im FSX

Danke für eure Hilfe schonmal im voraus

Hallo habe mal eine Frage zum MyTraffic 2010...

dieses Tool enthält ja die Demo vom SuperTrafficBord, das MyTrafficBoard...

nun habe ich noch den FS9 und wollte fragen, ob dieses Demo TrafficBoard auch in diesem zur verfügung steht oder nur im FSX

Danke für eure Hilfe schonmal im voraus

Please use the German Forums for your problem.

I use UT2 so will check but do check the timetable facility in the program.

I checked the timetables and the ARJs were listed, but somehow I only see them as Daedalus-repaints. I switched to MyTraffic 2013 by now, which is by the way much better on performance.

Thanks for your help!