Heraklion X LGIR is Superb!

ridgey

Ok,

I know aerosoft are the publishers on this one, but hats off to FSDG!

But if you haven't bought already, Heraklion Xis amazing!!!

The quality is spectatular, It is really important for FSX users to get more than just the airport, great packages include surrounding detail, for the approach and departure feeling..

The fps are spectacular and it is just a joy to fly in and out of [even though it is a long flight from the UK]

It is my favourite Aerosoft product, and I think it will be for months if not years to come,

• Upvote 3

Hi,

a question to the video maker:

what are your FSX-settings in the heraklion product page video?! I mean the mesh,water setting etc?!

best regards

Hi, I think that Tim (video producer) has used the settings that are supplied with the manual.

Get that sandy overclocked man, they love it.

I get a solid 30fps locked through inspector with the NGX, AS2012....smooth as silk is LGIR on my setup.

• Aerosoft

To be honest, I've the alpenfoehn hymalaya and I'm scared of damaging my cpu or shorting the lifetime .....

A modest overclock should not be any problem. And 18 fps can be very bad or very good depending on the settings of your sim. But 18 is very usable anyway.

• Upvote 1

A modest overclock should not be any problem. And 18 fps can be very bad or very good depending on the settings of your sim. But 18 is very usable anyway.

You are right, thank you though :)

Unfortunately I have just about 18 fps with my system. is this normal?

Unfortunately I have just about 18 fps with my system. is this normal?

Have exactly the same system with yours :) I get around 30FPS on the NGX.

So I do think that 18FPS is pretty low for LGIR. Stick to the advised manual settings, perhaps play around a bit with our two configuration tools, or reduce AI traffic a bit. I m sure you ll find the right spot

• Upvote 1

EMILIOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Thank you, I just tried the settings given in the manual and now I've about 40 FPS! AMAZING. Thank you, now I can enjoy this stunning scenery! :)

EMILIOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Thank you, I just tried the settings given in the manual and now I've about 40 FPS! AMAZING. Thank you, now I can enjoy this stunning scenery! :)

Great stuff ;) Now you get even more than me..lol

We have optimised it that way, so you won't lose any visual quality but you will get your FPS back :)