SW Malaga Update

Domingos

After getting updated charts for Malaga I noticed that there is now a new runway. The current AIRAC has all the information regarding this new runway. Is there any update to this scenery to include the new runway?

Regards,

Domingos

• Aerosoft

We normally try not to open existing projects too much. It's always complex, if we add the runway it means a LOT more will need to be changed (AFCAD, AES etc etc). With over 250 projects it is simply not possible to keep all updated, it would mean we would spend all time working on old projects and not make any ones.

But we normally look again at all projects two years after release to see if they need to be redone. So perhaps...

We normally try not to open existing projects too much. It's always complex, if we add the runway it means a LOT more will need to be changed (AFCAD, AES etc etc). With over 250 projects it is simply not possible to keep all updated, it would mean we would spend all time working on old projects and not make any ones.

But we normally look again at all projects two years after release to see if they need to be redone. So perhaps...

Thanks Mathijs! Let's wait...

Regards,

Domingos

• Developer

HI,

Malaga is definetly on our list. But as you have seen it yourself: Lots of changes have taken place at Malaga Airport.

So give us a little bit more time and we´ll have a perfect aerial picture of the new airport to built a entire new and complete scenery.

Thorsten, sim-wings

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

about Málaga Scenary I have a question, will you make a version for FSX?

I know that Málaga airport have a lot of changes because I live in Málaga jeje... so if you want i can take some photos

Regards

First international flight was from JFK to Málaga on an Iberia 707...got a fresh rose and a complimentary pack of Ducados in economy. The good old days.

Anyway this is the most anticipated airport for me. Hope it gets bumped up in priority.