Will this PC run FSX at High FPS ?

Hey everybody :D i'm from Chile, and i'm thinking of buying a "Gamer" computer, I wonder if with this specs, FSX with Airbus X (i'll buy it later) will run at least 20+ FPS with High settings and in Addon Scenery, like Flytampa, FSDT, and with traffic and other stuff (REX Essentials), Here are the specs :

• Model: Gear GAMER-01I (Limited Edition)
  • Processor: Intel Core i7-2600 3.4 GHz - 8 MB ​​L3 Cache - 3.8 GHz Turbo Boost Mode 4 physical cores + Hyper Threading = 8 virtual cores
  • Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-M PRO
  • Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti 1 GB - 384 CUDA - 822 MHz GPU - 4000 MHz GDDR5
  • Hard Drive: 1 TB
  • Chipset: Intel Z68
  • Memory: G. Ares Skill DDR3 8GB (2x 4GB)
  • Optical Drive: DVD-RW
  • CPU Cooling : CoolerMaster Elite X6
  • Cabinet: CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer
  • Power Supply: CoolerMaster 650w GX 80 Plus Bronze
  • Windows 7 Home basic 64bits

Please Answer ! I can't wait to get a new Computer :D !!!!

• Upvote 1

Hey everybody :D i'm from Chile, and i'm thinking of buying a "Gamer" computer, I wonder if with this specs, FSX with Airbus X (i'll buy it later) will run at least 20+ FPS with High settings and in Addon Scenery, like Flytampa, FSDT, and with traffic and other stuff (REX Essentials), Here are the specs :

• Model: Gear GAMER-01I (Limited Edition)
  • Processor: Intel Core i7-2600 3.4 GHz - 8 MB ​​L3 Cache - 3.8 GHz Turbo Boost Mode 4 physical cores + Hyper Threading = 8 virtual cores
  • Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-M PRO
  • Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti 1 GB - 384 CUDA - 822 MHz GPU - 4000 MHz GDDR5
  • Hard Drive: 1 TB
  • Chipset: Intel Z68
  • Memory: G. Ares Skill DDR3 8GB (2x 4GB)
  • Optical Drive: DVD-RW
  • CPU Cooling : CoolerMaster Elite X6
  • Cabinet: CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer
  • Power Supply: CoolerMaster 650w GX 80 Plus Bronze
  • Windows 7 Home basic 64bits

Please Answer ! I can't wait to get a new Computer :D !!!!

Over 20 FPS with Airbus X in Addon Scenery ?

You might be asking of it there, depends what resolutions you are running at? You will find at somewhere like Heathrow X your FPS will drop but the hardware will still give smooth flight.

• Upvote 1

CPU is everything. If you can put any more money into it, put it in the CPU. My two cents.

I have those current specs and and relatively satisfied with how FSX performs on my system. All the sliders on the display settings are maxed except water, which is on low 2x, and autogen is down to normal. Autogen seems to be the number 1 FPS killer, though it is up for debate.

This is quite similar with my PC, I have a 2600K. This overclocked and with a good cooler should be fine.

Of course, even with better PC you can have sometimes fps under 10... under heaving clouds (high settings for REX Essentials), heavy scenery and most of the FSX settings to the max.

Tweaking will help getting most of the time over 20 fps.

• Upvote 1