FLY-OUT/IN Sunday August 19´th

OleAndreasen

Ole,

I would wait on the Bae. I know some people having trouble with getting it started. Might be system related, but I would wait on the result.

I can keep you posted if you want.

Kasper

Thanks Kasper. As it turned out, I ended up buying Kos, Corfu, Santorini together with Heraklion ;-). So that was the money that would have gone to the JF146. I think I'll try to do all of these with a fast propper like the PC12, ending up at Heraklion just about when you guys will arive there.

Toby, I think you brought wisely there, they are all great sceneries. My monies still on the QW 146 when that comes out. Ive decided, Im going to fly Andras to Heraklion in the A2A P-51D, so if anyone wants to join me Accusiming it up they're more than welcome. I will how ever be starting on saturday early evening as Im away sunday til late.

Edit, in fact what I propse we do is this week we fly out to Heraklion, then in two weeks time we fly from Heraklion to where ever. Then where ever to else where. Theres loads of great aerosoft airports around the med to visit.

I adapted a flightplan from the Real World Flightplan Database http://www.edi-gla.co.uk . I adapted a flight from EDDF to start at EAFS and join the flightplan at LOMRO.

In the A320 a trip of 1066 nm in 2:09 according to FSC.

EAFS KPT LOMRO UM867 ABISO UY450 NERRA UL607 PINDO ERITI T514 XAVIS LGIR

if anyone wants to join me Accusiming it up they're more than welcome. I will how ever be starting on saturday early evening as Im away sunday til late.

Edit, in fact what I propse we do is this week we fly out to Heraklion, then in two weeks time we fly from Heraklion to where ever. Then where ever to else where. Theres loads of great aerosoft airports around the med to visit.

You stealing my Sunday night flight simmers there Matt??? :help_s::byesad_s:

If I have FSX new installed till that time, I maybe will shortly a flyby from an airport near you, because my holiday ends and Monday it's time to work (pity).

Otherwise, Prepar3d seemd not to like to connect with server :(

Ole, I would join you on Sunday but the proposed starting time is a bit late for a 3+ hour flight, when I have to get up at 06:10 the next morning. As it stands at the moment, I'm not sure how my weekend is going to pan out, so I may not be able to make anything at all! Fingers crossed things don't get too busy.

Hi Guys, I'm trying to find time to get Matt's tutorial into place before Sunday your time. I think I'll be able to put it into place by then but being a newby, unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to do all the flight plans and also work out the time differences to West Australia in Andras Field.

I'd love to at least sit on the tarmac when you guys arrive. :)

Bad news is, Im free on sunday now so I will be joining from about 1930 Andras Time :lol: Which should give me plenty of time to get my P-51 down there. Pierre I'll work out roughly what time I will be at LGIR at and let you know.

Hi Ole,

Since I will be most likely at a BBQ with beer in hand at the time the others wish to fly I will probably still be joining you at 21.00 CET. Probably: because BBQ can get a little out of hand at +30C. :bigdrink_s:

Kasper

p.s.: I will be flying the Tu-114: has props and can do it in under 3 hours!

I am hoping to get online as a first attendance. I also have a BBQ to attend so could be late, I am not sure what to fly I tried the PMDG NGX but the FMC will not take EAFS and when I try EDDF as an alternate it will not allow me to Initiate the INAS. So I am tempted to see if Capt Sims F18 will make it or go for the Aerosoft F16 and try my hand at some refuelling en-route. How does Teamspeak work in this, what room do you put your connect, I normally EAFS or EAFW depending on float plane or not? If I am really late I may just stooge around Iraklion in the Huey and wait to see who turns up. I have not explored the surrounding area yet. Hope to see you later.

Regards

Dave Boreham