FLY-OUT/IN Sunday August 19´th

OleAndreasen

Hi there everyone.

Summer is almost over - and then not.... The weather is getting BETTER and regardless of any weather - Aerosoft has released a fantastic holiday scenery - the Heraklion...

And we simply need to check this out.

SO if you havent gotten your copy of Heraklion - DO it now, and join me in an online flight from Andras Field to Heraklion - and back, if we can stand to leave the beautiful place...

Sunday August 19´th at 21.00 Andras Field time using FSX and Aerosoft´s gamespy server for Andras Field, and with teamspeak to ye-haa to eachother...

Any plane will do, but I will fly Aerosoft´s Twin Otter.

BE there.

• Upvote 1

:lol: I was also thinking the F16. Trying to work out if it has the legs to get to Bari on a one stopper or if it will need 2 stops?

Edit: The F16C has a range of approx: 300 nm with stuff hanging off it. Or 2000 ish nm with ferry tanks.

My model is the IRIS F-16D. I think there's a ferry-tank option. But I can simulate in-flight refuelling with the options on the panel, so can always go for that. Needs precise flying though.

My main probleim is timing. As I have to get up at 06:10 the next day I can't afford to finish late.

But the F-16 is not for leisure flights.... its for getting there fast and that´s just not my way... I will use an Airbus 300/320 or a Boeing 737/777 or something similar.I think one of the Aerosoft Airbuses will be my choice, but I keep thinking about it...

Hope that many will join in on this flight.

I plan to make a bi-weekly online flight from now on. with different Aerosoft airports as destinations.

I hope you guys will be there, and I take suggestions for destinations.....

Sounds like a plan to me Ole, bi-weekly visit to aerosoft airports. Though if we do it bi-weekely I will have to find a way of connecting P3D to the Andras Server as I really dont have anything installed in FSX now.

Hi guys,

I'll try to be there, looks fun and was planning to buy LGIR anyway. If i'm there, I'll probably won't make it a late one (monday work, you know...). Since the distance is fairly long, I'll maybe make a flight from Kos or Antalya in something slower. Will keep you updated!

If we're going to insist on leisure aircraft (spoilsports!) I'll look at maybe taking the default Lear or CRJ. I don't have any reasonable small-medium airliner add-ons in my hangar.

I have to say that looks good. I like the idea that you get the -300 model for free when it comes out. The forthcoming Quality Wings one could be good too. Trouble is, I wouldn't use it for anything else - none of the VAs I fly for operates the 146/RJ.

Hi guys, it's been a while ..

Time to get back in and go online flying at Andras Field for the first time. I will try to be there at 21.00 CET == Andras Field Time?

Considering the distance I will probably be flying a Boeing or Airbus jet. A propliner would take between 3.5 and 4 hours, just a little too long when leaving at 2100 (and having to work the next day).

Kasper

Great Kasper... The more the merrier - :lurk_s:

I simply cannot start before 21.00 CET/Andras Field time. A question of logistics here with my many chrildren and all.. So that´s unfortunately what I can offer, BUT an airbus/Boeing jet is a good one - and what I think Ill end up with myself, unless I cannot stop myself and buy the Just Flight BAE 146... I think the Just Flight version is OK. :blowbubble_s: