FLY-OUT/IN Sunday August 19´th

Hi there everyone.

Summer is almost over - and then not.... The weather is getting BETTER and regardless of any weather - Aerosoft has released a fantastic holiday scenery - the Heraklion...

And we simply need to check this out.

SO if you havent gotten your copy of Heraklion - DO it now, and join me in an online flight from Andras Field to Heraklion - and back, if we can stand to leave the beautiful place...

Sunday August 19´th at 21.00 Andras Field time using FSX and Aerosoft´s gamespy server for Andras Field, and with teamspeak to ye-haa to eachother...

Any plane will do, but I will fly Aerosoft´s Twin Otter.

BE there.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there everyone. Summer is almost over - and then not.... The weather is getting BETTER and regardless of any weather - Aerosoft has released a fantastic holiday scenery - the Heraklion... And

Posted Images

• Deputy Sheriffs

:lol: I was also thinking the F16. Trying to work out if it has the legs to get to Bari on a one stopper or if it will need 2 stops?

Edit: The F16C has a range of approx: 300 nm with stuff hanging off it. Or 2000 ish nm with ferry tanks.

My model is the IRIS F-16D. I think there's a ferry-tank option. But I can simulate in-flight refuelling with the options on the panel, so can always go for that. Needs precise flying though.

My main probleim is timing. As I have to get up at 06:10 the next day I can't afford to finish late.

But the F-16 is not for leisure flights.... its for getting there fast and that´s just not my way... I will use an Airbus 300/320 or a Boeing 737/777 or something similar.I think one of the Aerosoft Airbuses will be my choice, but I keep thinking about it...

Hope that many will join in on this flight.

I plan to make a bi-weekly online flight from now on. with different Aerosoft airports as destinations.

I hope you guys will be there, and I take suggestions for destinations.....

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sounds like a plan to me Ole, bi-weekly visit to aerosoft airports. Though if we do it bi-weekely I will have to find a way of connecting P3D to the Andras Server as I really dont have anything installed in FSX now.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi guys,

I'll try to be there, looks fun and was planning to buy LGIR anyway. If i'm there, I'll probably won't make it a late one (monday work, you know...). Since the distance is fairly long, I'll maybe make a flight from Kos or Antalya in something slower. Will keep you updated!

I have to say that looks good. I like the idea that you get the -300 model for free when it comes out. The forthcoming Quality Wings one could be good too. Trouble is, I wouldn't use it for anything else - none of the VAs I fly for operates the 146/RJ.

Hi guys, it's been a while ..

Time to get back in and go online flying at Andras Field for the first time. I will try to be there at 21.00 CET == Andras Field Time?

Considering the distance I will probably be flying a Boeing or Airbus jet. A propliner would take between 3.5 and 4 hours, just a little too long when leaving at 2100 (and having to work the next day).

Kasper

Great Kasper... The more the merrier - :lurk_s:

I simply cannot start before 21.00 CET/Andras Field time. A question of logistics here with my many chrildren and all.. So that´s unfortunately what I can offer, BUT an airbus/Boeing jet is a good one - and what I think Ill end up with myself, unless I cannot stop myself and buy the Just Flight BAE 146... I think the Just Flight version is OK. :blowbubble_s: