Saarbruecken X preview (topic closed, product released)

now as Hahn and Friedrichshafen are out and Saarbruecken is near release...

There was some talking about a "German Regional Airports" package.

Anything about that?

Happy landings

Juergen

Back in the days of FS2004 there was German Airports 1,2, 3 and 4. For FSX we only got 2 and 3, but several airports that have lately been released were then part of 1 and 4. Let's take a closer look at that.

German Airports 1 contained:

- Munich (available)

- Stuttgart (available)

- Friedrichshafen (available)

- Nurnberg (not available)

- Dresden (not available)

- Bayreuth (not available)

- Augsburg (not available)

- Egelsbach (available)

- Innsbruck (available)

- Altenrhein (available)

German airports 4 contained:

- Berlin-Tempelhof (not available)

- Berlin-Schönefeld (in development)

- Saarbrücken (in development)

- Frankfurt-Hahn (available)

- Magdeburg (not available)

- Braunschweig (part of German Airfields 3)

- Westerland/Sylt (part of German Airfields 1)

- Karlsruhe Baden-Baden (not available)

- Maastricht-Aachen (available)

So there's a long way to go to finish all of this. Besides, I remember the original German Airports 2 and 3 had more airports in it than the current versions, some have been dropped. However I can't find the contents of those originals anymore but I remember at least Mönchengladbach was one of them.

Only Weeze is a German airport that was never part of the German Airports series.

Back in the days of FS2004 there was German Airports 1,2, 3 and 4. For FSX we only got 2 and 3, but several airports that have lately been released So there's a long way to go to finish all of this. Besides, I remember the original German Airports 2 and 3 had more airports in it than the current versions, some have been dropped. However I can't find the contents of those originals anymore but I remember at least Mönchengladbach was one of them.

Just found something back, the original German Airports 3 contained Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Monchengladbach, Bremen, Berlin Tegel, Kiel and Lubeck. Out of those, Dusseldorf has been dropped to become a mega airport, Kiel has been included in German Airfields 2 and Monchengladbach has been dropped completely. Instead of that Paderborn-Lippstadt has been added, wich wasn't there before.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mathijs,

I'm sure EDDR as FS9 version will be sold, too. Not, 'cause this is my home airport, but there are still so many users out there. If you need an regional beta tester for this, I'm HERE!

Kind regards

I wouldn't be so sure of the FS9 sellings if I were you. There may be a lot of FS9 users, there are a lot less FS9 customers. They didn't release other regional airports for FS9 either because of that. Why would this be an exception?

Archived