Tahiti X Question

Lawgiver

Hello Everyone,

Just have a easy question. I thought about picking up Tahiti X and was wondering if there are any night textures with this scenery. I took a look at the product page and did not see a reference to it. However, there are some really nice screens at sunset thought. Thanks....

Regards,

Rob

• Aerosoft

Hello Everyone,

Just have a easy question. I thought about picking up Tahiti X and was wondering if there are any night textures with this scenery. I took a look at the product page and did not see a reference to it. However, there are some really nice screens at sunset thought. Thanks....

Regards,

Rob

Yes no seasonal textures though, lol.

Yes no seasonal textures though, lol.

Ahhh No, no seasonal textures in Tahiti X??? That might be a deal breaker.......lol Thanks Mathijs and Matt I appreciate it.

Regards,

Rob

Ahhh No, no seasonal textures in Tahiti X??? That might be a deal breaker.......lol Thanks Mathijs and Matt I appreciate it. Regards, Rob

"Tahiti and her islands enjoy a very mild tropical climate, tempered by the Trade Winds, temperatures vary little around the year. It is never too hot or too cold. Seasons differ so little that you end up forgetting which month it is." Source: www.tahitiguide.com

No seasons are probably included, because the weather is almost the same with sunny days and the occasional local shower. Check this source. - USA Today Travel Tips (interesting read about Tahiti's (almost non existent) seasons)

Hi Joe,

That was my poor attempt at a little humor. I really wouldn't expect there to be seasonal textures in such a beautiful place like Tahiti. Except maybe the seasons of Summer is there is such a thing...... :)

Regards,

Rob