AES 2.24 problem Airport SUMU

I'm having problems with AES 2.24 at the airport Sumu.

When making the pushback with 737NGX aircraft starts to jump (jumps) without stopping until the end of pushback.

I'm waiting for help.

With FSX running with the NGX loaded and parked at the gate of an AES enabled airport, window FSX (in other words not full screen). Open the AES control panel, which should be on your desktop. Click on "Set Aircraft Parameters", and click the button that says "Repair for Push". Click "Save Aircraft" and close the AES control panel and go back to FSX. Should be good to go.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'm having problems with AES 2.24 at the airport Sumu.

When making the pushback with 737NGX aircraft starts to jump (jumps) without stopping until the end of pushback.

I'm waiting for help.

When having issues with AES, your first stop should be the FAQS here (called "[Must Read] AES FAQ - Please read before post" on the forum page for AES). You'll see several common issues and how to resolve them.

With FSX running with the NGX loaded and parked at the gate of an AES enabled airport, window FSX (in other words not full screen). Open the AES control panel, which should be on your desktop. Click on "Set Aircraft Parameters", and click the button that says "Repair for Push". Click "Save Aircraft" and close the AES control panel and go back to FSX. Should be good to go.

Thank you for your attention, all working now.!