Dual FSX / P3D Installers

Dave Torkington

Hi,

Could I please ask, is Aerosoft planning to use installers that can 'point' to either FSX or P3D as some addon providers are doing?

I recently purchased Bari X [stunning scenery by the way] and would love to use it in P3D too if possible. I can add the Bari FSX scenery to P3D, but all the airport buildings are missing, even though I activated the scenery for FSX perfectly.

Best regards,

Dave.

I saw that posting, but the problem is the scenery tool used in Antarctica X to change lights, season etc. so we need a P3D installer or rewriting the scenery tool.

That would be great Mathijs. Hopefully P3D is ready in version 1.4 by then. So we can get rid of the red snow. ;-)

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

Hello Matt;

Thanks,but this was the only scenery I forgot to do,before I un-installed Fsx.The rest of the Aerosoft products,go directly to Prepar 3D,making it easy.I really don't want to re-install Fsx,just to do this.

Thanks;

Mark