AES 2.24

Hi,

Some little while since the last update. This is not to ask the (presumably) annoying question, 'when will it arrive', rather I wanted to ask (being on my 11th. credit pack now, I have some interest in AES!) if the issue of the follow-me truck racing ahead of the taxiing aircraft and then stopping to wait (mentioned in previous posts) will be corrected in the next update? And also if we will get the de-icing spray back in FS9 (I know there were issues with FSX, but the FS9 spray effect used to work fine).

Thanks,

Martin

Hi,

check the note under the header of this page:

Monday August 6th: Summer? Ahhhh we don't care about seasons, At Aerosoft we are firing on all cylinders. in the next two weeks you will see a new version of AES, Heralkion X and Fairbanks X

The Release Notes are probably going to be the best way to figure out if its in there or not. ;)

• Developer

Hi,

Some little while since the last update. This is not to ask the (presumably) annoying question, 'when will it arrive', rather I wanted to ask (being on my 11th. credit pack now, I have some interest in AES!) if the issue of the follow-me truck racing ahead of the taxiing aircraft and then stopping to wait (mentioned in previous posts) will be corrected in the next update? And also if we will get the de-icing spray back in FS9 (I know there were issues with FSX, but the FS9 spray effect used to work fine).

Thanks,

Martin

Hi Martin,

yes, both issues will be fixed in AES 2.24 tomorrow, spray is back (with the known limits regarding transparences in front of the aircraft) and the Follow-Me should be now much better. He will keep a distance in front of the aircraft (distance will be related to the viewpoint altitude above ground, so that 737 and 747 should be seen him in a good distance) and he will keep his speed related to the users aircraft, by max 30 knots taxispeed.

• Upvote 2

Hi Martin,

yes, both issues will be fixed in AES 2.24 tomorrow, spray is back (with the known limits regarding transparences in front of the aircraft) and the Follow-Me should be now much better. He will keep a distance in front of the aircraft (distance will be related to the viewpoint altitude above ground, so that 737 and 747 should be seen him in a good distance) and he will keep his speed related to the users aircraft, by max 30 knots taxispeed.

Great news Oliver :-)