FS2004 PMDG 747 Problem

drago6037

Hello all. I have a brain teaser for you. I have purchased a copy of PMDG 747 Queen of the Skys for FS2004. I ran through the installer and put the serial in and everything went fine. When I go into FS2004 to run the aircraft, I select it from the drop down, it come up on the screen but, when I go to hit ok nothing happens. I could hit ok millions of times and nothing would happen so then I just hit cancel and the previous loaded plane shows in the setup menu i.e. a 757. I then hit fly now and the screen loads. When the screen is done loading expecting to see the 757 sitting on the ramp, I see the 747 there instead of the 757 I selected but, I cant do anything with it. None of the switches on the overhead panel work, the landing gear is facing to the left, and instead of there being a curser on the screen it just shows the windows 7 blue circular thingy. Also if I try to exit FS by clicking the red X it wont let me I have to go to menu and exit. Any help in this matter would be greatly apprieciated as I would hate to think that I wasted 50+ dollars on an addon that doesnt work properly.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You should post your problem in the PMDG Support Forum.

There can be many reasons like inappropriate access rights depending on your OS ........