EDDP - FSX handles taxiways as "ground"

mas618

Hi Aerosoft.

Whenever I move any aircraft along taxiways, FSX thinks that I'm rolling on bare ground - e.g. I see dirt springing from the wheels, and I need exessive thrust to keep the aircraft moving, and it bounces - just as if I was rolling aroung in the ground outside the asphalt/concret. So far this happens with the ultralight, NGX and the BBS airbus. Have not tried any other A/C.

I run a tons of add-ons - AS2012 amongst one, but no REX, UTX or the likes...

Just to be shure, I uninstalled EDDP via the Aerosoft Launcher - checked that it was infact removed from FSX. Rebooted and re-installed.

Any suggestions?

Mas

post-27975-0-52998400-1344085265_thumb.g

post-27975-0-71521400-1344085289_thumb.g

• Developer

When you request a Gate from the ATC and you switch on the Yellow arrows to show you the way, are they along the taxiway or beside?

Hello again - you were right on your hunch Oliver - the progressive taxi are not seeing the scenery taxiways correctly I guess - do you have a solution??

Mas

post-27975-0-27152500-1344532863_thumb.j

• Developer

- Check, if the EDDP Afcad can be found in the <FSX>\Aerosoft\AFD\Scenery folder

- Check, if the AFD Entry is on top of the scenery Library (maybe below AES if installed)

- Check, that there is no other EDDP related Afcad for a Traffic addon like MyTraffic active somewhere.

1. So in AFD/Scenery I found (EDDP related):

AF2_EDDP.OFF

EDDP_APP.BGL

2. If you mean the list that is in the FSX menu itself (where you add/remove scnerys manually), I've put EDDP on top (was no 2 after Aerosoft AFD), but now no. 1. - no change I'm afraid...? I'm not sure I understand you right though?

3. No other EDDP related in FSX.

Thx again

Mas

• Developer

1.) Rename AF2_EDDP.OFF to AF2_EDDP.BGL

2.) Move AFD above EDDP

That's it.

I don't know, why the AFCAD was name *.OFF, but that's the Problem. Did you use the original installer?