Toulose activation

Fred

Hi

I did a new install and the launcher says that the airport is activated, but i have a big red text at the airport saying "Product inactve please activate first".

What shall i do?

Screenshot

inactive.jpg

Now I'm also getting an error when closing FSX saying that the ASE modul didn't unload properly. I hate this anti-piracy stuff, hehe.

Then I think it's something with the ASE Modul, I think you must install the newest Version, but I can't remember where to download it, I always activated my Sceneries in the Aerosoft Launcher, not with the ASE Modul, and I never had any problems. Did you let opened the Aerosoft Launcher or the ASE Modul?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Never saw something like this before. Is toulouse itself displayed correctly or are parts missing/black?

This ASE error when closing FSX happens sometimes, no idea why, but it has no impact so far.

No, Toulouse have parts that are missing, black on the surface.

I give up this and have sent some files over to Maria Plet so they can find out whats going on here.

Did a new download and reintalled Toulouse and now the activation went through without any hickups. Although I still have the problem when closing FSX it says Fault module ASE_data.dll