Mega Airport frankfurt 2012

Velocity

Hello dear aerosoft team,

are there any informations about the MAF 2012?

Last year there were rumours that it would come in the mod of 2012.

Will this scenery come still this year?

Who told you so? I haven't heard anything about it, and I know most developments. Therefor you can assume it's most likely not true.

Besides, by the end of last year there has been an update for the current Mega Airport Frankfurt that includes all recent changes including the new runway. They mostly don't update when there's a new version coming up. Perhaps you meant that update? It isn't a new version, just an improvement of the current version, but it does make things up-to-date.

Who told you so? I haven't heard anything about it, and I know most developments. Therefor you can assume it's most likely not true.

Besides, by the end of last year there has been an update for the current Mega Airport Frankfurt that includes all recent changes including the new runway. They mostly don't update when there's a new version coming up. Perhaps you meant that update? It isn't a new version, just an improvement of the current version, but it does make things up-to-date.

Maybe you should realy read and understand the first post from Shaun in the update topic.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/49912-ma-frankfurt-new-runway-new-update/

Soeren

Now only because you haven`t heard about a new MAF project, it is not true?

I suppose you have dificits concerning your knowlegde about coming projects.

The last update that you mean is only a transition solution until the complete new MAF comes.

It is planned for FS2004, FSX. It also will contain new tower, new terminal A0 (A plus) and A380 postions at Terminal 1 B, new runway and other changes

My question refers only to the target release time.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

At January, 11th 2012 german customer support told me per mail a release of MAF 2012 was planned about mid June 2012.

But in June they told me they couldn't confirm a new release date ... :rolleyes:

Regards,

Joe

• Aerosoft

The target release date is 29.11.12.

It will be named MAF 2013 and it can be already ordered.

It was announced by flightxpress

http://www.flightm.d...f-bei-aerosoft/

As always these are target dates and are more for administration then for actual planning. We strongly advise users not to get too exited about them.