Mega Airport Zurich 2012

SwissAir66

Hey there,

I bought long time ago Mega Airport Zurich 2012 ( coz I am Swiss ) and everything went well with the installation, update etc...

But as my plane was at the Gate and I pressed ctr+J ( for activating the passenger bridge ) nothing is happend.

My first thought was, that it can't be, paying that much money and one simple thing won't work. I d'love your job and it's real cool, but somehow I am frustrated because of not being able using passenger bridge..

Any advice, help?

thank you in advance.

Regards

Mike Kaufmann

• Upvote 1

For that you need AES, you must buy credits and activate the airport Zurich of Aerosoft into FULL mode, and you will have all needed things!!!!: jetways, stairs, beltloader, containerloader, cleaning vehicles, water services, pushbacks, deicing, catering,... It's a really nice program!!! I personally haven't any airport without AES, and I don't buy anyone if it is not / will not be sopported by AES.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Very few payware airports are designed with jet bridges that will work with <Ctrl>+<J>. As I recall from several other queries about this very question (a search on the site will show you), the default FSX bridges that a designer would have to use to make the FSX bridges work are terrible. I think it's a safe bet that ANY airport on the AES list of supported airports do not have moving bridges without AES.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I couldn't agree more, Alex. For me, it's gotten to the point where AES support pretty much makes all the difference in whether I buy an airport or not.

ok.thank you very much for your help....:)...but stillhave a question. when you buy credits and once you have to un/reinstall any of aes supported mega airports, you have to rebuy new credits again?

• Deputy Sheriffs

You don't have to re-buy them. AES remembers the assignment, but you do have to open AESHelp and confirm this by re-activating the airport in AESHelp.

You don't have to re-buy them. AES remembers the assignment, but you do have to open AESHelp and confirm this by re-activating the airport in AESHelp.

Thank you very much Herman. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Did you activate it in Aerosoft Launcher? It's one of the ones that requires activation that way.

Once done, open FSX and let the scenery database repopulate, ensure Zurich shows up in the scenery library and then activate the airport in AESHelp to enable AES features (as I'm assuming here, based on teh topic title, you want AES to provide moving jetways and all the grouind behicles to service your aircraft.

Hi Guys!

I need some advise what to do?

I installed the program normally no error message. Run FS9, select the airport, looks all right, but if I changing the view the related position of runway/lights/center line are changing. Please see attached link for my album where I uploaded 3 pictures. The aircraft position is absolutely the same, but different angle different positions of mentioned things!

After I decided to takeoff and the runway surface act like if it was grass, Aircraft start to bump and you can see dust effects!

I have FS9.1, no any extra scenery in the region. AES of course and REX.

I tired to do a maintenance re-install and a total uninstall, install. Doesn't help!

Many Thanks for Your Help

Regards Bence

https://picasaweb.google.com/117607006894285506254/LSZH2012?authkey=Gv1sRgCKOWiN702e2p9QE#5785981654394003954

Hello Bence,

Unfortunately this can happen in some places, dont think theres much that can be done about it.

I have a bad bad feeling the next thing I have to do FORMAT C:

Anyway 9 mounts up and running my FS9! Always exciting build up from zero :)

Thanks

Best Regards: Bence