August screenshot competition (winner announced)

This picture showes a scene from the Film "A view to a kill" from 1985.

post-70862-0-21415100-1344433257_thumb.j

After escaping from the Zorin-mine, where Bond, Stacey and Mayday defused the bomb that should destroy Silicon Valley, Stacey Sutton was picked up by Zorin, his guy Scarpine and his father Carl Mortner who were passing by in there blimp. Bond was able to catch one of the holdingropes and is now hanging under the blimp while Zorin is flying over the bay of San Francisco to smash him at the Golden Gate Bridge.

Used Addons:

Aerosoft: Alcatraz (Fs9)

Thomas Röhl: Zeppelin NT

Repaint: by myself

• Upvote 4

This picture showes a scene from the Film "A view to a kill" from 1985.

post-70862-0-21415100-1344433257_thumb.j

After escaping from the Zorin-mine, where Bond, Stacey and Mayday defused the bomb that should destroy Silicon Valley, Stacey Sutton was picked up by Zorin, his guy Scarpine and his father Carl Mortner who were passing by in there blimp. Bond was able to catch one of the holdingropes and is now hanging under the blimp while Zorin is flying over the bay of San Francisco to smash him at the Golden Gate Bridge.

Used Addons:

Aerosoft: Alcatraz (Fs9)

Thomas Röhl: Zeppelin NT

Repaint: by myself

4:33 :)
  • Upvote 2

For all those, who can´t watch the musicvideo on youtube, here is the original scene from the movie

and what happend next.

Enjoy watchig!

P.S. I don´t know how to put a videosceen like 783 into such a post. If someone can give me an advise, i will edit this post.

Sorry for the P.S.- line. I didn´t know that the videoscreen is automaticly in such a post. I tried to edit the post right after recognising this, but somethin went wron so i can´t edit the post. So just don´t mention this line.

Hi Matt,

u are right ;).

only try one it is worth, nevertheless ;)

Perhaps we make a new picture with our group later in this month ;).

Our last group picture have 4 votes, but not win. ;)

But we love nice pictures :)

Sorry 4 bad english ;)

Nice greetings

Shadow

Arrgh, I can't seem to get the James Bond theme music out of my head, now that it's been mentioned!

Oh, and I can't forget to say "The name's Bond, James Bond"

Anyway this is my first ever screenie on the Aerosoft forums, It's the scene where James Bond is on Gustav Grave's private Antonov 124 (from Die Another Day) and James and Gustav are fighting then Gustav end up being sucked up by the An-124's jet engine-YUCK!!!

3032012_8_14_19_4_48_236.jpg

Thanks for viewing,

Frank

• 2 weeks later...