Issues with Madeira

Huascar

Support Team,

I just purchased Madeira and I believe the scenery is not quiet right. I downloaded the update but the issue persists. Instead of explaining, I am attaching a picture of the runway. There is a bump in the middle of the runway (half the airport dirt and half concreate??)

post-45694-0-32357800-1343524853_thumb.p

Hi,

I have Scenery Tech Africa, does it create problem?

No that shouldn't as it's only land class.

Do you use Traffic addons such as Traffic X or MyTraffic X etc? They sometimes install additional AFCAD files.

Search your drives for LPMA.bgl or similar and see how many files are returned and where. It may indicate an additional airport file that is conflicting.

Chris

I have ultimate traffic 2...I searched for that file and did not find it. What else could be causing this distorted view? I noticed there are lots of issues with this scenery. How reliable is it?

• Developer

This looks like the base photoground is pushed up, because only there, the foto includes the flat airplanes.

That means, another addon will be in place here, like FS global or something like that.

This mesh addon will have a LPMA local file, which must be disabled.

So first disable the scenery entry of this addons ( like tech Africa) and check if Madeira is ok ( you must be able too look below the runway bridge), then check the scenery pathes of that addons and search for files with LPMA in the name, like in LocalMeshes of FSGlobal. This files must be renamed to *.off

I have ultimate traffic 2...I searched for that file and did not find it. What else could be causing this distorted view? I noticed there are lots of issues with this scenery. How reliable is it?

The scenery is very reliable. The fault does not lie with Aerosoft. This problem occurs when a 3rd Party mesh product introduces a different mesh which then distorts the elevation of the Madeira X scenery.

I actually found plenty of files with the LPMA names? What now, rename them all?

No. You need to look at the path of these files, you are looking for anything outside of your ...Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Madeira X\Scenery\ folder and then do as Oliver has suggested.

Chris

I disabled Scenery Tech Africa and I no longer have FS Global. The problem persists. Now that Scenery Tech is uninstalled, any other recommendations?