AES at Andras Field

Matt_Smith

As you may or may not know AES is available at Andras. AES its self is free and even better still activating AES on Andras Field requires 0 credits and thus also free. Here is the work in progress for Andras' very own custom AES vehicles. Once complete it will be uploaded to the downloads section.

For more information on AES and AES credits check here: http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=10333&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation&s_language=english

Also check the AES forums too: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/113-airport-enhancement-services/

Now for the pics :lol:

eafs_aes_01.jpg

eafs_aes_02.jpg

eafs_aes_03.jpg

eafs_aes_04.jpg

eafs_aes_05.jpg

eafs_aes_06.jpg

eafs_aes_07.jpg

eafs_aes_08.jpg

eafs_aes_09.jpg

eafs_aes_10.jpg

Well you will soon have an all new follow me van and Marshaller :lol:

The lastest version seems to have many different push back trucks I'll have a mess round see if they work with the likes of light twins/C208 size aircraft.

WOW guys, this all sounds so exciting ! jump.gif I'm still working through the tutorial and I'm getting there. Now all I need to learn is all these abbreviations. 1funny.gif I hope a lot more members also join Andras Field and if this old fart can do it, anyone can. 2cool.gif

Thanks again guys for all your help, you guys rock ! rock.gif

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Nice idea, but looking at the 747, the driver of the pushback truck seemed to misunderstood his job and did some "throwback"

Nice idea, but looking at the 747, the driver of the pushback truck seemed to misunderstood his job and did some "throwback"

I know there are some small problems with the program but once I get them sorted out, OAS will show NO throwbacks at all... only nice shovebacks...