Madeira-Building and cars above the aircraft

bradrcfii

The title says it all. The buildings seems too high off the ground.

How to fix,

Thanks,

Brad

Hi. Do you have any 3rd party meshes installed like FS Global? I know with that product it has a specific mesh for Maderia that will conflict and you need to deactivate it (which can be done by renaming the file in the FS Global 'Local' folder).

Chris

I have FS genisis. Not sure what file to rename or remove?

Their are three FSGenisis applications for Spain. I am assuming one of those handles Portugal. I am not sure what will heppen if I remove them using the uninstall feature of windows. Will I be left with no mesh?

Brad

Hi Brad. You shouldn't need to uninstall.

Firstly, if FSGenesis puts entries in your scenery library, unselect them for now and check if it resolves the problem.

If it does, look in the scenery folders that FSGenesis installed. There is likely a file, hopefully by name i.e Madiera.bgl or LPMA.bgl or similar. If you find such a file rename the .bgl part to .bgx

This will then prevent the FSGenesis file affecting Maderia and you can use the rest of FSGenesis product without problem.

Chris