• Aerosoft

Been watching the weather fronts over Western Europe the whole afternoon and it has been a great day if you like fronts. Huge thunderstorms popping up left and right (some very fast) and then drifting away. Must have been an amusing day to fly around Europe.

Worst thing, I am sitting here in an office that is 33 degrees (the right C kind) and not thundercloud to be seen.

post-43-0-63202500-1343410429_thumb.jpg

post-43-0-86937100-1343410478_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Same here in Zürich... I am looking forward to cooler temperatures, which are suppose to come with the thunderstorm around 03:00 in the night. I will have to bear it a little longer... don't feel like doing anything today because of the heat. :D

Yeh i must admit im looking forward to the cooler weather here in London.

Its not that i dont like it especially when im BBQ'ing with an ice cold beer in the garden, its working in it, in a factory setting 60 tonne Bruderer press machines with with no air con....Yuk!!

• Upvote 1

Yesterday was indeed quite a day for it. The weather caused delays at DUS. We was sat on the ground for nearly 2 hours (usual turn around 30 minutes) due to a slot caused by delays in fuelling during the afternoon. Then a germanwings airbus closed the airport for a while. Luckily they extended the very strict curfew so I made it home in the end.