Trondheim Question

G'Day,

I just picked up Trondheim (ENVA) and am having a crashing problem. I'm mostly able to troubleshoot it myself at this point, so one quick question here:

Does Trondheim require FSUIPC to be installed? I did read the manual through and the requirements section on the website and didn't see any reference to it, but sometimes I do miss the obvious.

Thanks. If I run out of ideas I'll post back with more details, but I like to at least narrow things down as much as possible first.

Glenn Davy

Hello;

Do you have any other add-on scenery for the area,also try adjusting your settings,see if this helps,oh yea,it helps if you give some of your computer specs.

Mark

Hi Mark,

Yeah, I have Andrew Thomsen's AoN as well as the LC and mesh for Norway. I disabled Thomsen's ENVA files, and Aerosoft's files are all riding above (higher in the Scenery Library list) any other Norway scenery. Computer is high end at i7 950, 2600K 3.0 GHz, 16 GB RAM, GTX 560 graphics, so that shouldn't be the issue. I saved a default 172 flight at Trondheim and the last few attempted loads from Free Flight had the sim freeze as soon as it started to load the autogen, which I had set to Sparse. The recommended settings for the Aerosoft scenery were set as per the manual.

Thanks Mark. Any ideas appreciated :)

Glenn