El Hiero part of Canary Islands X (released)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EL HIERRO....wonderful !!!! I hope a fs9 new Canary Islands ( I think its possible, Canarysim done a great La Palma airport ) wow!! im dreaming to fly from my island with the new terminal ( La Palma ) to the fantastic Dusseldorf o where im working...GCXO...cant wait!!

Thanks!!!

Jonathan

WOW! This El Hierro looks fantastic! :)

A great step up from the FWI and Sim Giants versions released back in 2008. Can't wait to take a flight in this scenery with the new Twotter! B)

/Torbjörn Kuntze

Great project ...

Sir, I have a dream for your Canaria products ... take your inspiration about Orbx product ... nature flow, ...people flow,... sound nature flow .... < :) ( butterfly flow are not necesary ... :glare_s: )

But I imagine, just add some sound, waves broken on the rock, bird cry, for give an very good addition immersion on this news product ...

Very nice images of El Hierro. I only hope that you design a fs9 version, please. I expected it.

There is no need to ask for an FS2004 version as it depends mostly on technical details if a FS2004 version will be done. It makes no sense to work on it a long time, ending up with not a lot of sales and a version that is just not as good as the FSX version. So please, no discussion on that.

Exactly. I agree. But there are a lot of people flying FS9 version. Sorry sir.

I'm sure if you can get a few thousand FS9 simmers who'll buy this product Aerosoft will not hesitate to make this addon FS9 compatible.

Hi all!

aerosoft is possible created this helipads? these heliports are located in Gran Canaria and Tenerife.

Helipad Hospital DR. Negrín (Gran Canaria - GCLP)

Coord: 28° 7'13.34"N 15°26'37.42"O

Pictures:

hospital-doctor-negrin1.jpeg

avc_00060794.jpg

73.JPG

Helipad Hospital Universitary Tenerife (Tenerife GCXO)

Coord: 28°27'25.03"N 16°17'29.21"O

Pictures:

Hospital_Universitario_de_Canarias.png

This is a test on my simulator of the hospiral dr. negrin scenery.

2012-12-11_0-4-5-307.png

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, great screenshots! The Canary Islands are a really popular destination for the flight sim community so no doubt this will be a big seller! Really looking forward to the FSX release :D

Archived