El Hiero part of Canary Islands X (released)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over the last three years, Aerosoft is increasingly meeting most of my needs for scenery. As an American, it would be nice to have more USA sceneries, but I understand that these airports are harder to gain access to. I have noticed that Europe leads the way for all of my PC gaming needs lately anyhow. All the simulators and cool flightsim stuff is mostly being done by European developers.

I'm happy to have some high-quality Canarias islands to fly to soon.

• Aerosoft

Over the last three years, Aerosoft is increasingly meeting most of my needs for scenery. As an American, it would be nice to have more USA sceneries, but I understand that these airports are harder to gain access to. I have noticed that Europe leads the way for all of my PC gaming needs lately anyhow. All the simulators and cool flightsim stuff is mostly being done by European developers.

I'm happy to have some high-quality Canarias islands to fly to soon.

Unfortunate it is not only access but also that the US based flight sim community has shrunk over the last few years. This caused the boxed add-ons to be removed from the stores so there are even less young people seeing what can be done. Downloads are really only aimed at people who know what they want. It's a serious issue, we seen the Asian market being totally deleted because of this. Add the fact that PC gaming is not doing well in the US (fortunate it is doing very well in Europe) and you see the problems.

Unfortunate it is not only access but also that the US based flight sim community has shrunk over the last few years. This caused the boxed add-ons to be removed from the stores so there are even less young people seeing what can be done. Downloads are really only aimed at people who know what they want. It's a serious issue, we seen the Asian market being totally deleted because of this. Add the fact that PC gaming is not doing well in the US (fortunate it is doing very well in Europe) and you see the problems.

Quite true. The culture here is get an XBOX get a PS3. Heck, in my house, we got XBOX, PS3, and Wii. All 3 are collecting dust. Here Madden NFL games rull the skies. But we do have our PC gaming market it's just not as bit as the console market. Sad...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry if it has already been answered and I missed it but is there a rough ETA for this scenery package?

I'm particulary interested in GCLP and I noticed it's available from FWI on Simmarket but I would rather buy this one depending how long it will be before it's released.

• 2 weeks later...
:bow_down2_s: What date can we enjoy the Canary Islands scenery in FS9 version and AES. I need this scenery now because we have very hard weather conditions at Tenerife for example. Please I need it. Thank you very much :excellenttext_s:

:bow_down2_s: What date can we enjoy the Canary Islands scenery in FS9 version and AES. I need this scenery now because we have very hard weather conditions at Tenerife for example. Please I need it. Thank you very much :excellenttext_s:

If you read the initial post by Mathijs Kok you'll notice that it isn't even sure there is going to be an FS2004 version, so don't count too hard on it. And saying you need it now shows you got absolutely no clue about how long scenery development takes. I honestly got no clue about any release date either, but since the images show a scenery wich is not yet up to Aerosoft standards you can bet it'll take some more time.

A rough guess about the ETA, I think spring 2013. By then the hard weather conditions on Tenerife you're talking about will be long gone.

I agree with you. I'm from Tenerife and I know perfectly that Canary Islands is a very very long scenery. On the other hand, I beg to do a FS2004 version, please. There are a lot of people with this version.

Thanks for the readings.

Best regards!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived